What is required of a proctor/disinterested third party?
In accordance with the changes to Regulation 69-50 regarding proctor approval, we are no longer approving proctors. Producers are no longer required to use a state approved proctor to proctor their continuing education courses. They may now use any disinterested third party to proctor their exam. That third party may not be their employer, employee, supervisor, relative, spouse, or minor.

Show All Answers

1. How many credit hours must I earn to meet the requirements?
2. What if I hold life, accident, health, property, and casualty lines of authority?
3. What if I received a reduction in continuing education (CE) hours by December 31, 2009?
4. Can I repeat a continuing education (CE) course within the biennial period?
5. Can I carry over credits to the next biennium?
6. How will I know which courses will qualify for continuing education credit hours?
7. Can I receive continuing education (CE) credit for maintaining an insurance designation?
8. How can I contact the continuing education administrator?
9. What is required of a proctor/disinterested third party?