Insurance Claims Information
Auto, Homeowners and Property Insurance:
Report any non-flood insurance claims by contacting your agent or insurance company. Claims Phone Numbers for Insurance Companies Consumer Alert - Tips on Filing a Claim For SC Wind and Hail Underwriting Association (SC Wind Pool) information, go to scwind.com Home Inventory Checklist Homeowner's Resource Page Tip: Your insurance company may reimburse the expenses of temporary repairs, so keep all receipts.
Report a flood insurance claim by contacting your agent or insurance company. Find their toll-free number here. Tips for Filing Your Flood Insurance Claim The NFIP Flood Claim Process NFIP Residential Policies: What's Covered NFIP Commercial Policies: What's Covered NFIP Flood Insurance Claims Handbook For additional help, contact the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) by calling 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or view their website for more information.
- Consumer Alert - Flood Insurance
- Consumer Alert- Managing the Claims Process
- Helpful Insurance Information for Coastal Residents
- Got It Covered? Home Preparedness Checklist for Severe Weather
- Plan and Prepare - FEMA.gov
Hurricane season begins June 1st and continues throughout the month of November. Consumers should review their insurance policies, revisit or create a home inventory and update their family emergency plans now so that they are prepared. The following information can help you plan, prepare and protect your family from natural disasters.
- Know Your Zone - South Carolina Emergency Management Division
- SC Coastal Evacuation Routes- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- Pet Tips
- National Weather Service Preparedness Brochure
- Homeowner's Resource Page
- Disaster Prep Guides: