- Resident producers are required to submit fingerprints for all NEW license applications.
- Once your fingerprints have been successfully submitted and processed, you do not need to be re-fingerprinted with future license renewals.
- Fingerprints should only be obtained after or at the time of application for NEW resident producer applications.
- If you obtain fingerprints for any application other than a resident producer, your fingerprint results will be destroyed.
- If we are unable to verify a resident producer application, your fingerprint results will be destroyed.
Resident Producers may schedule fingerprint appointments online using the following steps:
1. Go to www.IdentoGo.com
2. Under Search for services by state, select "South Carolina" then "Go"
3. Click on "State Fingerprinting"
4. Under "For New Appointments" click on "Schedule a New Appointment"
5. In the drop-down box, select "SC920124Z-DOI Producer Licensing/Renewal" and click "Go"
6. Enter your Zip Code.
7. Choose the location and date you want, select "Click to Schedule" and choose the time of your appointment
8. On the remaining screens, complete the fields as requested to schedule and pay for the fingerprints
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment with IdentoGo, please contact their office at 844-321-2124.
Read the forms below prior to being fingerprinted:
- Appeal Process
- Applicant Waiver
- Agency Privacy Requirements for NCJ Applicants
- Noncriminal Justice Applicant's Privacy Rights